gdi32/tests: Japanese Win 7 uses MS Shell Dlg as its default GUI font.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Jun 21 09:57:00 CDT 2015

On Sun, 21 Jun 2015, Akihiro Sagawa wrote:
[...]
> As both systems are running with Japanese locale, I compared my Windows
> 7 settings with testbot's one. And, I found that testbot returns
> different GetSystemDefaultUILanguage() value. In other words, testbot
> returns 0x0409 (English US)[1], but my PC returns 0x0411 (Japanese).
> [1] https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=14511&log_206=1#k206
>
> I'm not sure if the configuration is on purpose, or not. However, the
> test needs to be updated on that point.

The TestBot's VM is an English Windows 7 Ultimate install that was
configured for Japanese. As far as I can tell all the settings have been set to
Japanese. Maybe GetSystemDefaultUILanguage() returns English because
that's the default language you get during installation.

  Any sufficiently advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux