gdi32/tests: Japanese Win 7 uses MS Shell Dlg as its default GUI font.

Akihiro Sagawa sagawa.aki at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 10:09:36 CDT 2015

On Sun, 21 Jun 2015 10:15:05 +0100, Huw Davies wrote:
> > Could you improve commit c81ff0f8cfc1a7b6fa7546d8ffb656e290ef5e7e?
> > I know this fixes longstanding test failure on Windows 7 testbot running with
> > Japanese locale. But, the change leads to test failures on my Japanese
> > Windows 7:
> >> font.c:5799: Test failed: 4(1): expected height 15, got 12
> >> font.c:5808: 4(1): default gui font is MS UI Gothic
>
> Just to be clear, did this test succeed before my change?  I can't see how
> it could have done, yet your email implies it did.

Sorry, the test failure is unrelated to your change. The test was failed before
your commit both on my PC and testbot, too. I had wrong assumption from
the code. So, <the change leads to test failures> isn't true.

What I'm trying to say is that the change is suppressing test failures.
For instance, we can't find out SYSTEM_FONT's wrong face name issue
because all face names don't start with `?'.
I guess using GetSystemUILanguage() is a better way to skip unrelated
test data. What do you think about this point?

Regards,
Akihiro Sagawa