[2/2] msimtf: Add stub implementation for IActiveIMMMessagePumpOwner.

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:20:29 CDT 2015

On 24.06.2015 0:48, Thomas Faber wrote:

> +static HRESULT WINAPI ActiveIMMApp_IActiveIMMMessagePumpOwner_QueryInterface(IActiveIMMMessagePumpOwner* iface,
> +        REFIID iid, LPVOID *ppvOut)
> +{
> +    ActiveIMMApp *This = impl_from_IActiveIMMMessagePumpOwner(iface);
> +    return IActiveIMMApp_QueryInterface(&This->IActiveIMMApp_iface, iid, ppvOut);
> +}

It's usually up to author, but I'll still mention this - no need to
prefix function names with ActiveIMMApp_ because there's no other
IActiveIMMMessagePumpOwner implementation, so names won't collide.

It would be nice to have a simple test too, to make sure QI supports
this interface, but as we don't have tests dir at all for this module it
could be a separate patch I guess.