A wrapper around the GTK+ rendering engine

Ivan Akulinchev ivan.akulinchev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:39:42 CDT 2015

Hello,

I just want to thank you for Wine and show you my own uxtheme.dll
implementation, which uses the GTK+ rendering engine. Thus Wine
applications look really native for users.

Here is the link: https://github.com/akulinchev/uxthemegtk (see the
screenshots at the bottom of the page)

If you want, I can help you to add it to the Wine code. If not, I will
develop it alone as a third-party project, but then I have a question:
what is the best way to replace a Wine library? I think, I shouldn't
change anything in /usr/lib/wine. I know about "native libs", but it's
an ELF binary, not PE.

Regards,

Ivan