Help with testing new Gecko downloader

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Wed Mar 4 05:12:45 CST 2015

Hi Austin,

On 03/04/15 08:57, Austin English wrote:
> Hi Jacek,
>
> I've tested a bit with wine-1.7.35 and git, I haven't experienced any
> issues with the new downloader. I didn't notice any extremely slow
> downloads/starts, but I didn't attempt to time it. Thanks for the
> improvements.

Thanks for testing.

Given overall positive feedback and the fact that new Wine Mono was just
released, I sent a patch that should use the same code for Wine Mono. I
originally planned to propagate is slower, but I think people could use
faster downloads when we're about to release Wine with two addons updated.

Thanks,
Jacek