ws2_32/tests: Remove an unused assignment (PVS-Studio)

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 06:34:38 CST 2015

On 03/04/2015 12:57 PM, Marvin wrote:
> While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
> Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
> wrong, but could you please double-check?
> Full results can be found at
> https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=11891
>
> Your paranoid android.
>

> === w2003std (32 bit sock) ===
> sock: unhandled exception c0000005 at 00000000
Unrelated but for whatever reason it tripped on 3 different times over
that. Seems to be a race condition but not and unknown one as one of
Francois tripped over it too with the exact same test output:
http://test.winehq.org/data/afa965a152672dcd24e0a9cb4483871a778ee2df/2003_fg-win2003es-0sp/ws2_32:sock.html

Also the patch is a true no-op as gcc generates the exact same object
file. And the crash happens during/after test_WSALookupService() which
runs well after the modified test_accept().

bye
	michael