My GSOC2015 ideas

Piotr Caban piotr.caban at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 05:27:01 CST 2015

Hi,

On 03/04/15 16:46, YongHao Hu wrote:
> 1. Add needed functions about tr2 and finish my patch about cin>>complex
Implementing functions from tr2 namespace looks like suitable GSOC
project for me. The functions are not documented but it should be easy
to guess what needs to be done from function name and tests.

> 2. Optimize printf,sprintf functions using Grisu algorithm
I'm against this one. I'm not sure if we really need it.

> 3. Implement series undocumented functions about _Pad
I'm expecting it to be quite hard taking in account the functions are
not documented and that you can't look on the headers while working on
it. Also there are only few functions exported from _Pad class, it's
probably not enough for whole GSOC program.

Thanks,
Piotr