Compiling with GCC 5.0

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Fri Mar 6 12:35:13 CST 2015

On 02/19/2015 02:15 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> I'll try to setup git-bisect runs when I have a chance.

Update:
All sorts of Cool Things(tm) are happening in Fedora. We've just enabled hardening
across all packages and that breaks compiling[1] wine. This also got me thinking the
original problem could be due to a compiler flag so before I shot off thousands of
git-bisects I did an experiment. Disabling all of Fedora's packaging compiler flags
has stopped wine64 from crashing. Now I'm on the hunt to find the offending flag
and/or commit.

[1] https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/9055/9029055/build.log