[1/4] ws2_32/tests: Fix a NT4 crash due to unsupported functions

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:14:39 CST 2015

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Marvin <testbot at winehq.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
> Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
> wrong, but could you please double-check?
> Full results can be found at
> https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=11962
>
> Your paranoid android.
>

> === w2003std (32 bit sock) ===
> sock: unhandled exception c0000005 at 00000000
>
> === w2008s64 (32 bit sock) ===
> sock: unhandled exception c0000005 at 00000000
>
> === w2008s64 (64 bit sock) ===
> sock: unhandled exception c0000005 at 0000000000000000

It looks like this kind of error is increasing lately, Michael already
talked about it a few days ago, it's not related to any recent patch.
The problem always happen when exitting the test when calling
WSACleanup for the second time. I'll try to find when it started
happening to check if it's related to a specific commit.

Best wishes,
Bruno