CMD - implement more robust parser

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:09:17 CDT 2015

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 6:00 PM, Péter Urbanovics <urbpeti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am Peter. I read about this (Google Summer of Code) project "CMD -
> implement more robust parser" and I am interested. What should I do to
> prepare for this project? How can I contact with the mentor Jason Edmeades?

There's a component for cmd in bugzilla, searching for bugs related to cmd
would be a good start.

I've talked to Jason, who won't be able to mentor this year. He has
volunteered to be contacted for specific questions about cmd, you can reach
him at us at edmeades.me.uk.

You can still pursue this project if you'd like, or a different idea. If
you pursue this idea and are accepted, an alternate mentor will be provided.

--
-Austin