An issue with msvcp110 test's design

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Mar 16 18:38:58 CDT 2015

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015, YongHao Hu wrote:
[...]
> By the way, my crosstest on all the testbots[1] show that msvcp110.dll or
> msvcrt110.dll not installed.
> It seems testbot doesn't install msvcp110.

Here is the recipe for setting up the TestBot's VMs:
http://wiki.winehq.org/WineTestBotVMs#head-4e6c020559c8a49b7723f5172adf2ab9f91e219b

So I normally install the Visual C++ 2005, 2008 and 2010
redistributables but if I'm not mistaken I should add the 2012
redistributable to the list. I should probably also install the Visual
C++ 2013 redistributable for msvcp120.

While we're on the subject, let me know if there are other libraries to
add.

               A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure
                    until he begins to blame somebody else.
                               -- John Burroughs