urlmon: Remove unneeded NONAMELESSXXX directives.

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Thu Mar 26 10:11:35 CDT 2015

Hi Francois,

On 03/26/15 15:29, Francois Gouget wrote:
> Also put them in the files that need them.

It may be a bit late for such question after so many patches already
went in, but what's the point of this patch? Those defines are defined
in central place, so that we don't have to deal with them in each .c
file. Even if they are not needed for some .c files, they are harmless.

BTW, I think we could even consider putting this macro in a central
place like windef.h inside __WINESRC__ guard.

Jacek