user32: After handling an internal message give a chance to real message to arrive.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed May 6 02:46:42 CDT 2015

Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at baikal.ru> writes:

> I understand that the patch that removes WM_WINE_SETWINDOWPOS message
> probably needs more tests, it's already in the pending state, I'm asking
> about the tests that are waiting in the queue. First thing I'm trying to
> do is understand where exactly the source of the problem is, and the tests
> I sent exersize the suspected things one by one.

Sure, that's a good thing to do, but it doesn't mean that all these
intermediate tests need to end up in the tree, or that they need to be
committed before you can make progress. Just take your time to
understand that thing properly, then write tests demonstrating the
actual problem, and submit them along with the solution.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org