WineTest log size

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:46:08 CDT 2015

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:
> TL;DR: The todo below generates more than 90 KB of test report data. It
>        would be really nice to fix it.
> storage32.c:3401: todo_wine ok(failed == expect_failed, "open with byte %x locked, mode %x %s but should %s\n",

Woohoo! I'm number one!

Although arguably that's 3 todos each with their own entry in a
struct, I'm guessing one of them would still be on top anyway. Most of
it is probably the readonly exclusive mode, which I'm guessing will
actually fail to open a file if any byte in the file is locked at all.

It shouldn't be hard to fix, but I cannot guess the reason behind
native's behavior, and it didn't seem like an important detail to get
right.