Why WINE renders the text in winecfg and notepad differently?

Alex Henrie alexhenrie24 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:35:52 CDT 2015

> I am probably great programmer, because recently (on several forums and mailing lists) no one can (want?) answer my ultra-advanced questions. :D ;)

I can't reproduce the problem. In fact, I'm not even sure that there
is a problem. You didn't say what version of Wine you are using, or
what Linux distribution, or what settings, or even what exactly looks
wrong to you. If you can narrow down the circumstances that cause the
problem (and better yet, find something wrong in the Wine source code)
then other developers will be more willing to work with you.

-Alex