GSoC 2015 projects

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Sun May 24 12:21:51 CDT 2015

Hey all,

tomorrow the coding period of the Summer of Code begins and I though
it might be a nice idea to let the community know about the projects
we've got this year. Actually, I though it would be even better if the
student themselves wrote a short summary of their own project for the
mailing list.

So, with no authority backing me, I'm kindly asking that. No need to
write anything too fancy, just a few lines explaining what are you
going to work on over the summer and maybe what are the expected
benefits for Wine.

Thank you!
Matteo.