[4/4] dlls/ole32: Add more traces to the storage methods. Take 2.

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 11:36:45 CST 2015

On 11/02/2015 06:13 PM, Vincent Povirk wrote:
>>  static HRESULT TransactedSnapshotImpl_LockTransaction(StorageBaseImpl *base, BOOL write)
>>  {
>> +  FIXME("stub\n");
>>    return E_NOTIMPL;
>>  }
>>
>>  static HRESULT TransactedSnapshotImpl_UnlockTransaction(StorageBaseImpl *base, BOOL write)
>>  {
>> +  FIXME("stub\n");
>>    return E_NOTIMPL;
>>  }
>
> It's the same situation with these two. They are internal functions,
> and they're not supposed to be implemented.
To avoid any confusion I have added a TRACE() for those cases in dmusic.
And tests. E.g.:

/* IPersistStream methods not implemented in native */
HRESULT WINAPI unimpl_IPersistStream_GetClassID(IPersistStream *iface,
CLSID *class)
{
    TRACE("(%p, %p): method not implemented\n", iface, class);
    return E_NOTIMPL;
}

bye
	michael