Google Code-In / FOSSASIA

Hong Phuc Dang hp at fossasia.org
Sat Nov 14 12:23:01 CST 2015

Hello André and Wine project team,

FOSSASIA has been selected as a Google Code In mentoring organisation. I am
happy to welcome you on board.

FOSSASIA is taking a role of an umbrella organisation. Many projects have
been working together with us, and we had a very successful Code-In program
last year. Hope we can work together to involve more and more kids/students
to the open source communities.

I have added André into the official contest site. Please sign up as
FOSSASIA mentors if you wish to join us:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kDEZNyGGEblrLgZ2QyZcfcBjG0I9zXbk6NamjsE1O9Q/viewform

All the best,

Hongphuc

____________________________