[1/4] gdi32: Fixup the internal ntmFlags for bitmap fonts.

Huw Davies huw at codeweavers.com
Mon Nov 16 04:57:03 CST 2015

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 10:07:56PM +0900, Akihiro Sagawa wrote:
> This fixes the test failure on font.c:389 with the next patch.
>
> The failure caused by the potential bug that Western System font is a
> fake bold.

Could you explain what this bug is?

Apart from that, while I think this series looks ok, I'm uncomfortable
with this going in before 1.8 (the fact that is uses new FreeType
functionality makes me especially nervous).  So I'm afraid you'll have
to hold off until after the release.

Sorry about that,

Huw.