ntoskrnl.exe: add CmRegisterCallback/CmUnRegisterCallback stub (try 2)

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 04:07:19 CST 2015

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:

> I don't want to add a million stubs during code freeze. Could you please
> mention if the patch actually allows the application to run, or if it's
> only going to crash on the next stub?

Sorry for didn't comment earlier, actually I was waiting for the
commit of this patch, after this stub Tencent QQ's QQFrmMgr.sys crash
on next stub (PsRemoveCreateThreadNotifyRoutine), after
PsRemoveCreateThreadNotifyRoutine it doesn't crash now.

With current stub, QQFrmMgr.sys still doesn't have real functional, it
just silent crashing log and make debugging more convinced for me. (QQ
randomly fail to start, fail when it try to query service QQFrmMgr and
service QPCore but the service status is pending rather than running)

--
Regards,
Qian Hong

-