Request for help from Conservancy - be nice if we could respond

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Nov 25 14:16:53 CST 2015

Hey Folks,

The Software Freedom Conservancy is making a strong push to move away
from dependence on large corporate donors to be sustained by more
individual donations.

They are asking individual projects to do a bit of advertising for them.

The Conservancy has been nothing but good for us and to us; if we can
help spread this word, I think that would be a good.  So please share
their plea, which is here:
  http://sfconservancy.org/supporter/

If someone found a good way to insert that into the web site as well,
that might be a nice thing as well.

Cheers,

Jeremy