Request for help from Conservancy - be nice if we could respond

Maik Wagner maiktapwagner at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 01:06:59 CST 2015

Hello Jeremy,

as they supported me at ubucon I will certainly give something in return
and did a blog post about this. Don't be fooled by the URL saying
openmandriva - I also blog a lot about wine stuff and Crossover as well:

http://openmandrivaunofficial.blogspot.de/

The blog is not getting that much traffic at the moment but the are some
people following me on Google+.

Regards,

Maik