kernel32: add a stub for CancelSynchronousIo

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 04:12:27 CDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 8:15 PM, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at baikal.ru> wrote:
> Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +BOOL WINAPI CancelSynchronousIo(HANDLE thread)
>> +{
>> +    FIXME("(%p): stub\n", thread);
>> +    SetLastError(ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED);
>> +    return FALSE;
>> +}
>> +@ stdcall CancelSynchronousIo(ptr)
>
> Please have a look at other .spec file entries how a thread handle (or HANDLE
> in general) is supposed to be represented.
>
> --
> Dmitry.

Thanks for the tip, though it appears that several functions have this
wrong. E.g.,
kernel32.spec:@ stdcall FindVolumeClose(ptr)
kernel32.spec:@ stdcall FindVolumeMountPointClose(ptr)
volume.c:BOOL WINAPI FindVolumeClose(HANDLE handle)
volume.c:BOOL WINAPI FindVolumeMountPointClose(HANDLE h)

Anyway, I'll send a fixed version. Thanks for reviewing.
--
-Austin