wine Presentation at ubucon Berlin - Powered by Codeweavers and Software Freedom Conservancy Project

Maik Wagner maiktapwagner at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 11:18:16 CDT 2015

Hello Andre,

Am 14.10.2015 um 17:26 schrieb André Hentschel:
> Cool, thx for doing this! I was reading through your slides and
> figured that it sounds like the development version gets replaced by
> staging, but that's not true. "Entwicklerversion erschien alle zwei
> Wochen – jetzt wine-staging" The development version will still be
> released biweekly and staging shortly after
yes, I forgot to correct this. Sebastian informed me on IRC yesterday
what the time-based releases are about. Thanks for pointing this out.

Just let me get this right so that I don't give out false information:
- Development version (1.7.x) comes out every two weeks.
- Patches are staged, at least I have seen that you have a new field in
Bugzilla
- 1.8 will be a time-based release with code freeze in fall

I have attached updated slides. The brand name "CrossOver" was also not
spelt correctly before.

Regards,

Maik