xrdp wine drv

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 04:15:42 CDT 2015

Hello Jay,

On 10/14/2015 10:10 PM, Jay Sorg wrote:
> I'm hacking on wine fork from github.com.
that's not a fork but a mirror setup by github.

> My goal is to create a new driver for wine for xrdp.
> Similar to winemac.drv and winex11.drv but not to draw into a Mac or
> X11 window but an xrdp session.
> I don't want to have any X11 in the picture, strait from wine gdi into xrdp.
>
> Is anyone interested in this effort?
You are more than welcome to scratch your itch and do it.
We have Wine Staging for this type of experimental feature; it's a good
way to gauge the demand for such a driver.

> Is there an example dummy driver for learning?
The null driver would fit that bill. Search for "nulldrv_" in
dlls/gdi32/

bye
	michael