[2/6] widl: Ignore assigment of a duplicate uuid.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Mon Oct 26 06:02:57 CDT 2015

Huw Davies <huw at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 08:46:46PM +0800, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> > MSDN KB285146 article describes this behaviour, and the tests in the last
> > patch confirm that.
>
> That article also mentions that the warning doesn't occur when the udt is
> an enum (and indeed midl doesn't issue a warning in this case).  We should
> do likewise.

I think that it's just an omission on the midl side that it doesn't emit
a warning for an enum, because actually midl handles enums same way as unions
and structs: duplicate uuid is ignored. I think that a warning in that case
reflects real behaviour and should be printed.

> [Also, while you're at it, please fix the typo in subject: 'assigment']

Thanks for the review Huw.

--
Dmitry.