[1/4] programs/oleview: Fix compilation with PSDK.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Tue Oct 27 05:20:59 CDT 2015

Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:

> > ..\include\wine/debug.h(334) : error C2039: 'brecVal' : is not a member of 'tagVARIANT'
>
> The Wine header looks ok.
>
> When you say you compile with the PSDK do you mean with the Visual C++
> compiler?

I guess that the compiler shipped with PSDK is a flavour of Visual C++ one.

> I suspect the issue has to do with the __STDC__ and/or
> _FORCENAMELESSUNION defines. When given the /Za option the Visual C++
> compiler defines __STDC__. But that should still work.
>
> However there's a bug in the Microsoft headers because the V_UNION()
> definition does not take into account _FORCENAMELESSUNION. Is
> _FORCENAMELESSUNION defined in your compilation?

_FORCENAMELESSUNION is not defined neither explicitely nor implicitely.
I've added a check
#if defined(_FORCENAMELESSUNION)
#error _FORCENAMELESSUNION
#endif
and it doesn't fire.

> What is the compiler command line?

cl -o oleview.exe -W3 -O2 -D_X86_ -D__i386__ -Dinline=__inline -c typelib.c

--
Dmitry.