Prep for Wineconf - testing

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Sep 1 04:23:17 CDT 2015

On Mon, 31 Aug 2015, Matt Durgavich wrote:

> I hack on Wine for Mac. Anything special someone wants?

I was the only one to run WineTest on Mac and since I no longer
have a Mac the Mac column on the test.winehq.org website remains
desperately empty (gone even).

So we'd need someone to run WineTest daily on a Mac so we can track
what's broken on the Mac compared to Linux.

You get bonus points if you run WineTest twice: once with the Mac/Quartz
driver and once with the X11 one so we can identify which issues are
specific to the Mac driver.

    Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?