wineps.drv: Add glyph names for PostScript Format 1 glyphs (try 2).

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 22:59:56 CDT 2015

> +void get_glyph_name(HDC hdc, UINT flags, WORD index, char *name)
>  {
> -  /* FIXME */
> +    BOOL bIsGlyphIndex = ((flags & ETO_GLYPH_INDEX) == 0);
> +
> +    if (bIsGlyphIndex && index < 258)

This is essentially the same as it was on try 1. I still think we
shouldn't rely on glyph indices mapped to some specific code range, I
don't see any documentation that says it should be mapped like that.

I think what we want is to map from WCHAR string to such glyph names
directly, and that's why ETO_GLYPH_INDEX case is important - if you get
index array initially you fallback to generic glyph names, if you got
string then for codepoints that have defined glyphs in your names array
you use those, for the rest of codepoints fallback again to generic
name. This way we could also extend this lookup when it's decided how to
deal with licensed glyph list data.