Prep for Wineconf - testing

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:55:45 CDT 2015

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> Hardware is cheap, particularly if we don't need beefy machines, as the
> expected load is lower.

> That sound right?  And would a pair of i5s with fast hard drives and 8G
> of RAM do the trick?

Since sending email is free and the worst that can happen is getting a
no as answer I would like to give an idea.

Attaching a 15 USD smart card reader to any of them and making it work
in Windows would make winscard support get alive in Wine. Inserting
any old credit card with chip (very common at least in Brazil) or any
other 1 USD contact card would make all kinds of tests work. A sample
reader that also should be supported by pcsclite is at [1]

[1] http://www.amazon.com/HID-Global-Corporation-R30210015-1-OMNIKEY/dp/B003BKV44C/ref=pd_sim_sbs_147_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1Q3S0X9WQJ8A8XSN7GC7

Best wishes,
Bruno