wineps.drv: Add glyph names for PostScript Format 1 glyphs (try 2).

Erich E. Hoover erich.e.hoover at wine-staging.com
Thu Sep 3 17:44:41 CDT 2015

Based on your feedback, closer reading of the spec, and testing I've
attached a proposed patch series.  Unfortunately, I cannot test the
last patch since OrCAD does not appear to allow me to enter characters
outside the standard list.  If there's something that you can test the
last patch with then that would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Erich