[1/2] d3dx9_36: Implement D3DXGetShaderInputSemantics (try 2)

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:30:41 CDT 2015

> patch by Christian Costa
>
> Change to use 1u << 31
>

> Changelog:
>           d3dx9_36: Implement D3DXGetShaderInputSemantics
>

> Best Regards
>       Alistair Leslie-Hughes

Petty bickering aside, in general sending patches with git send-email
makes so that I can easily inline my comments in the code. Sending
your own patches yourself makes so that I'm replying to the actual
patch author, which usually is the one who should update the patch
according to my review. You're free to ignore those points but that
doesn't help with my will to put the effort required to review the
patches.

Anyway, this patch requires some cleanup (most obviously, using the
appropriate defines like D3DSP_REGTYPE_SHIFT instead of all those
magic numbers). Also I'm interested in seeing tests with pixel
shaders, especially shader model 1 and 2 pixel shaders.