RFC: Hybrid (wineserver / process-local) native semaphores (try 2)

Daniel Santos daniel.santos at pobox.com
Thu Sep 10 18:24:22 CDT 2015

I've had to split up the 4th patch because my mail server wouldn't send
a 20k message (weird), so I'm just resending the whole set in hopes to
avoid confusion.

This revision fixes the problem with an incorrect return value in
WaitForMultipleObjects(Ex) when bWaitAll = FALSE, where I was returning
STATUS_SUCCESS instead of WAIT_OBJECT_0 + index of object that was
signalled like you're supposed to. This also corrects failed threadpool
tests (and they run fast now! :)

Daniel