[website] Update Debian downloads info (Resend)

Kyle Auble kyle.auble at zoho.com
Fri Sep 11 21:02:06 CDT 2015

On 09/11/2015 08:09 AM, Francois Gouget wrote:
> I have dug into the multiarch issues that impact Wine and made bug
> reports and tried to propose patches. I don't have time to push things
> forward currently so here's the list in case someone wants to pick it
> up.

I saw some of your bug reports when I was looking into the exact state
of play for Wine's build-dependencies. Thanks for providing the full
list; if someone wants to, they can add your bug-list to the multi-arch
page on the wiki:
http://wiki.winehq.org/WineMultiArch
... or I can the next time I have some down-time to edit the wiki.

> Note that at the time the header situation was still not quite clear.
> Now it's easy, just put them in /usr/include/i386-linux-gnu and
> /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu.

I'm glad you brought this up too. I read the Ubuntu wiki page on
multi-arch for -dev packages, but it described everything as tentative,
and the page hasn't been updated for 2 years. That simplifies things a
lot now that the triplet system also works for /usr/include (it's not
part of the FHS yet though, right?)

> Also note that a bunch of these are actually so GStreamer 0.10 can be
> made multiarch, which may well never happen.

I mentioned on the wiki page that any work on making GStreamer
multi-arch should probably focus on v1.0. That's the ultimate goal for
reworking audio plugin support in Wine, isn't it? When we copy down your
bug list, we can add comments to the ones that are only relevant to
GStreamer 0.10.

- Kyle