RFC: Hybrid (wineserver / process-local) native semaphores

Daniel Santos daniel.santos at pobox.com
Sat Sep 12 02:15:38 CDT 2015

On 09/11/2015 05:52 AM, Chiitoo wrote:

> Glad if I can be of any help!
>
> I tried the new set, but I'm still seeing the same issue here. I'll
> see if I can spot anything helpful in comparing server/ntdll traces,
> though considering how talkative those can be, I'm not too hopeful. :]
>
> Any other ideas in the meantime?

Well this is turning out rather odd. This basically only happens when
running a 32-bit program and using a build of wine that has both the 32
& 64 bit. So the server is running in 64 bits and the client in 32 in
this case and the tests also fail. When running the 64 bit tests (on the
64 bit server) or 32 bit tests on a 32 bit server all is well, so there
is something I'm not managing correctly in between.

Daniel