[2/3] Use quotes around service names in net program.

Florian Pelz pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Sun Sep 13 12:53:43 CDT 2015

On 09/13/2015 06:30 PM, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
> On 13.09.2015 18:51, pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de wrote:
>
> Please update resource file only, the rest will be regenerated with
> appropriate fuzziness (e.g. Russian strings are done wrong, regarding
> quotation marks).

Hmm… I've tried to be careful and keep it consistent with the rest of
the translation. I have not just done a search and replace, e.g.
Norwegian and Danish have proper quotes and Chinese has none. Clearly
I've failed to do so for the Russian, Czech, French and Lithuanian
locales. This should not have happened.

I fail to see why changing everything in the same patch is wrong here
because
- no knowledge of each individual language is required and
- not patching them means some languages will take forever to update.

I'll look carefully at everything in patch 2 and 3 again and resend
*with* fixed translations. Of course, I could discard my fixes or put
them in separate patches but I don't see why.

Best regards,
Florian