[2/3] Use quotes around service names in net program.

Florian Pelz pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Tue Sep 15 03:37:36 CDT 2015

I resent the two patches with quotes fixed and no changes to the Arabic
translation's punctuation because it is inconsistent. (Sadly the patch
did not get through yesterday and now I sent it multiple times… Sorry
again.) Thank you for the review.

If you still think that I should not be fixing quotes/punctuation in the
translations or that I should do so in separate patches, I will comply.
However, this would break the translations until someone fixes them
(which would take a while for the unmaintained translations).

Best Regards,
Florian