Winsock 2

Christopher Harrington ironiridis+winehq at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 08:15:48 CDT 2015

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015, 03:16 Bruno Jesus <00cpxxx at gmail.com> wrote:

When I studied this function I could not find any real life example
about what it does, so I thought it was related to listing information
from your own system only, I never thought it could be used for name
resolving, that is interesting to know. Please expand the tests if
possible to demonstrate this.

Just for your reference, the last paragraph of the Remarks section on
MSDN[1] appears to imply that it works for this purpose. I'm not positive
that it does, but I'll determine that soon.

[1]
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms741679(v=vs.85).aspx