user32/tests: Allow tracing in menu test

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Thu Sep 24 13:06:20 CDT 2015

Am 23.09.2015 um 05:54 schrieb Dmitry Timoshkov:
> André Hentschel <nerv at dawncrow.de> wrote:
>
>> +        if (winetest_debug > 1)
>> +                trace("item #%u: fType %04x, fState %04x, wID %u, hSubMenu %p\n",
>> +                      i, mii.fType, mii.fState, mii.wID, mii.hSubMenu);
>
> Please use 4 spaces for indentation after 'if ()', not 8.

Oops, done.

> Also, what's the reason of this patch? There are several other similar
> disabled debug traces in that file, anything special about this one?

True, I fixed that.

> And I'd suggest to simply replace if (0) by if (1) in the personal build
> if you really need to see the traces.

We have the feature of enabling it based on winetest_debug, so we should use that.

The sense behind this patch is that I have a task from wineconf to send AJ
a trace log of what happens before:
Test failed: id 205: wID should be equal to hSubMenu
on w2k8 systems.
Strange enough is that I can't reproduce it by manually testbot runs anymore.