user32/tests: Allow tracing in menu test

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Sep 25 03:45:44 CDT 2015

On Thu, 24 Sep 2015, André Hentschel wrote:
[...]
> The sense behind this patch is that I have a task from wineconf to send AJ
> a trace log of what happens before:
> Test failed: id 205: wID should be equal to hSubMenu
> on w2k8 systems.
> Strange enough is that I can't reproduce it by manually testbot runs anymore.

Sometimes a test does not fail when run on its own but does when
run as part of WineTest because previous tests changed something.
Typically they left a window open or something like it.

But if you managed to reproduce the issue by running the test on its own
before it may be something else.

              All generalizations are false, including this one.
                                 -- Mark Twain