WineConf 2015 decisions

Aaryaman Vasishta jem456.vasishta at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 02:22:17 CDT 2015

Hi,

Who will be the primary maintainer of wine-staging?  Or list of maintainers
> if multiple people have commit privileges...

The same guys who maintained wine-staging before will now be maintaining it
as a part of winehq. AFAIK Sebastian Lackner and Michael Müller are the
current maintainers.

> Wine-staging currently has Mac OSX binary builds,  does winehq plan to
> have Mac OSX binary builds in the future?

Yes, we had discussed the possibility of using the build scripts for OSX
too. Their build scripts have the option to build vanilla wine without the
staging patches, so why not? :)

I'll notify the maintainers on IRC, hopefully they should answer the rest
of your questions :)

Cheers,
Aaryaman