msadpcm32.acm: Stop converting data instead of crashing

Sebastian Lackner sebastian at fds-team.de
Mon Sep 28 08:53:39 CDT 2015

On 28.09.2015 15:42, Andrew Eikum wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 09:38:38PM +0800, Bruno Jesus wrote:
>> Will do, thanks for the review. Does this mean I should add a Signed-off-by
>> with your name too? Or that is not related to patch reviewing.
>
> I'm not 100% sure, but I think I should add the S-o-b as a reply to
> your email to wine-patches.  Unless it's for sharing authorship, I
> don't think you can add my S-o-b, since you are not me.
>
> Andrew

Was just about to answer the same. Do not add S-o-b yourself, unless
you use it to track multiple authors, or you are 100% sure that Andrew
is _really_ fine with it. In this case, when you are doing additional
modifications, you can never be sure that this is the case. ;)

At WineConf there was also the decision that an answer like "the patch
looks good" is not equivalent to a S-o-b. The latter is more strong
because it implies that the person is also taking responsibility for it,
and that it was a full review including running the tests, not just a
quick look.

Regards,
Sebastian