user32: Use top level window as dialog parent for modal dialogs.

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Wed Apr 6 02:45:50 CDT 2016

On 4/6/16 5:32 AM, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> The source of the regression that your patch is supposedly tries to fix is
> that the dialog code enables wrong window at the end of dialog message loop.
No, it fixes issue I found while looking at this, but it's a separated
and isolated issue. I don't touch the code that you ask me to write a
test for. You fail to understand that.

BTW, your tests don't test what you ask me to test and they were enough
for you to write a wrong fix. Otherwise you'd know that this code in the
end of the loop should be removed. Then again, it's not related to this
particular patch.

Jacek