[v9 5/6] d3dx9: Implement array selectors in effect.

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 08:44:32 CDT 2016

>          case ST_ARRAY_SELECTOR:
> -            FIXME("Array selector.\n");
> -            break;
> +            struct d3dx_parameter array_idx_par;

I'd call that array_idx_param, for consistency. Also you can probably
declare it static const and initialize it just once.

> +    if (FAILED(hr = d3dx9_get_param_value_ptr(effect, pass, state, &param_value, &param)))
> +        /* Native d3dx returns OK from BeginPass or Commit involving out of bound array
> +            access, and does not touch affected state. */

Nitpicks: please spell D3D_OK in full, boundS, drop the comma. Usually
we put a '*' at the start of following comment lines for multiline
comments, aligned with the '*' from the first line.