user32/tests: Add some tests for dialog owner disabled state. (v3)

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Sun Apr 10 18:06:01 CDT 2016

Jacek Caban <jacek at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> >      if (style_in & WS_CHILD)
> > -        parent = CreateWindowExA(0, "static", NULL, WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW,
> > +    {
> > +        grand_parent = CreateWindowExA(0, "static", NULL, WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW,
> >                                  0, 0, 0, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL);
> > +        ok(grand_parent != 0, "grand_parent creation failed\n");
> > +    }
> > +
> > +    parent = CreateWindowExA(0, "static", NULL, style_in,
> > +                             0, 0, 0, 0, grand_parent, NULL, NULL, NULL);
> > +    ok(parent != 0, "parent creation failed, style %#x\n", style_in);
>
> Always creating window here changes existing tests. It's not a big deal,
> I wouldn't expect it to change much, but still, the case that's
> currently tested will no longer be tested.

The thing which currently is being tested are the dialog styles that
don't depend on the dialog parent.

Regarding any possible additional tests or moving some logic around:
as the patch subject says these tests don't pretend to be perfect or
exhaustive set of tests, they simply test some things I was interested
in, and as always with every test there are things that could be added
or changed.

--
Dmitry.