Assorted comment, trace and ok() message spelling fixes.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Apr 11 04:47:44 CDT 2016

On Sun, 10 Apr 2016, Marvin wrote:
[...]
> === w1064 (64 bit device) ===
> device.c:4317: Test failed: cw is 0xf60, expected 0x7f.
> device.c:4326: Test failed: Callback cw is 0xf60, expected 0x7f.

These failures were already there. Here's a run of the
essentially unmodified d3d9:device test failing in the same way:

https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=22054

(unfortunately we don't have regular Windows 10 WineTest results because
ntdll:exception crashes the VM)

 Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't
                                 -- Eric Jong