user32/tests: Add some tests for dialog owner disabled state. (v3)

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Mon Apr 11 23:46:59 CDT 2016

Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:

> >> Of course, but could you please fix the few things that Jacek mentioned,
> >> and update the todos that succeed now?  Thanks.
> >
> > I can resend with just todos removed if that's ok, since changing the things
> > that Jacek pointed out (adding the tests after EndDialog, moving the tests
> > into another place or removing a test that  makes sure that window state has
> > not really changed) has no influence on the things being actually tested.
>
> Maybe it would still be testing the same thing, but moving the tests out
> of WM_INITDIALOG would make things clearer.

That would complicate things for no reason and wouldn't chage anything.
For instance moving the tests out of WM_INITDIALOG to WM_ENTERIDLE would
make the tests actually test different behaviour than it was originally
intended.

> Avoiding changing the window
> creation of existing tests would be a good thing too.

Since I am an original author of existing tests I don't think that adding
another hoop to jump trough (make the tests cope with NULL parent) would
change anything for existing tests since this wouldn't change the dialog
styles.

--
Dmitry.