[2/6] wininet/tests: Add tests for asynchronous InternetReadFileEx.

Sebastian Lackner sebastian at fds-team.de
Tue Apr 26 09:11:43 CDT 2016

On 26.04.2016 14:30, Jacek Caban wrote:
> It's a nice way to force async read, but when you add tests with
> predictable reads it would be nice to take more advantage of that. What
> do you think about:
>
> - call InternetReadFileEx and check that it's done sync
> - call InternetReadFileEx and check that it's done async
> - set conn_wait_event, wait completion and make sure we read all
> remaining data
> - call InternetReadFileEx and make sure it synchronously hits the end of
> data
>
> Thanks,
> Jacek

I don't think its necessary to restructure the whole code, unrolling the
loop would require a lot of code duplication because Wine still behaves
different in many aspects, and even on Windows it depends on things like
buffer sizes. I've added more tests (some as todo_wine) for the things you
pointed out below though. Are you fine with the new patch, or any other
cases you would like to have tested?

Regards,
Sebastian