Where is winegstreamer used?

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:50:07 CDT 2016

After looking for gstreamer related source code in Wine I could not
find a place that calls winegstreamer to actually do something like
video/audio decode/output. I think it should be somewhere
amstream/quartz related but I'm not sure.

My question is basically what I need to do (preferably with source
example or documentation) to get a mpg movie to play and that ends up
using winegstreamer, for example. For example with AVI files I can
simply do some avifil32/msvfw32 calls and get the video output to a
window.

Thanks in advance,
Bruno