user32: Avoid -Wmisleading-indentation warnings and fix comments in comments in test_AppendMenu.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Aug 11 02:07:07 CDT 2016

Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer.com> writes:

> On Tue, 12 Jan 2016, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
>> Please don't make the code look uglier than it already is. I'd personally
>> argue that checking and forcing indentation rules by a C compiler is pretty
>> disappointing and actually misleading. That warning should be turned off by
>> default IMHO.
>
> So, this is a bit disappointing:  Beginning of January my patch
> was declined, and now in August the very same patch (minus fixing
> the comment) actually got applied -- submitted by Nikolay.

I'm not a big fan of that type of change either, but Nikolay
investigated it and determined that there were few enough required
changes that I felt it would be acceptable to not disable the warning.
I should probably have asked you to do that investigation back in
January, sorry about that.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org